PaintShopStop

Friday, March 09, 2007

MsKris file usage



Tutorial Writers:
I am very honored that you have chosen
my files for your tutorials!
The only thing I need from you, are links to the urls
of your tutorials which supply my files.
I am creating a running record of all tutorials
that use my files. I'd like to determine
the popularity, and also what particular file
is wanted more.

Inside PSS the "MsKris" folder contains tons of new
files. And we'd be honored if you- the tutorial writer,
desires to use them in your tutorials..but we need
to know that you understand our terms and desires.

So far we have estimated +100 tutorials using our files.
This is not conceit, this is awareness...
Please give me credit on all tutorials,
and send the urls to
me, when using my files.
Its all that I ask, when using my files.

MY Terms visable here!

Thanks! kris




PaintShopStop

Blogger

Chat with ME!


Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Free Web Counter