PaintShopStop

Friday, April 24, 2009

MsKris Tutorials

THIS PAGE IS NOT READY FOR RELEASE!
**STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION**


Welcome to my tutorials page!
I have tried to sort the tutorials the best way possible,
since there are soooo many!
&
Many of these are based on psp 7 and psp 8&9
I do hope you can still find something new and
different about them, and also, learn some cool
techniques for using the psp tools!
*I've always tried to make my tutorials easy and
to the point! So good luck learning PSP!
***
Basic Tutorials
Text Tutorials
Brushes and Shape Tut's
Mask Tutorials
Animation Tutorials
Filter Tag Tutorials
Cool Sigtag Tutorials
***

0 Comments:

Add a comment

PaintShopStop

Blogger

Chat with ME!


Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Blogger

Free Web Counter